Get in this nice new community before the land lots are all SOLD OUT!!
Stretton has been a popular area for high-income households in recent years with its good state schools, established shopping centres and restaurants.
Our Parkway 280 is a beautiful dream home in a double storey design with 5 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 2 living-activity areas and a full-size 2 car garage, more than sufficient for a big family with kids.
We understand that clients with a $1 million dollar budget would have high expectations and specific preferences, therefore, our team is willing to customised the design wherever necessary to achieve an ideal outcome with our clients.
Our full turn key packages includes landscaping, fencing and drive-way, you could simply move in right after handover! We also have other designs could suit this block, or even build a Custom design home for you! Call me today to discuss how my Expert team could help you build your new home today!
Please note: Site Costs are not included in this price!
A True Full Turnkey Package including these key features:
- Your choice of colours and inclusions from our builder’s standard range
- Architectural vanity units, tapware and toilet suites
- Quality doors and door furniture
- Stone benchtops to the kitchen
- Stainless steel dishwasher, oven, range hood and hotplates
- Tiles and carpet throughout
- Split system air-conditioner in the living area
- Security screens to windows and doors
- Blinds to windows
- Ceiling fans to all bedrooms and living area
- Two up-and-down lights to front elevation
- Render to front facade with a 1m return
- Driveway and paths
- Turf, fencing and landscaping – Letterbox, clothesline and concrete pad under clothesline
- Six year structural guarantee
- 12 month defects liability period
- Quality assurance in the construction – warranties and certificates provided
CALL FORHOUSE AND LAND PACKAGES TO SUIT YOUR BUDGET
$20,000 FIRST HOME BUYERS CONSTRUCTION BOOST AVAILABLE
IMAGES FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSES ONLY
PRICE SUBJECT TO SOIL TEST & SITE SURVEY