Are you looking for something special? Then consider this 4 bedroom home large block which has been designed for the discerning buyer. The stylish master suite includes a spacious bedroom, walk-in-robe and a separate ensuite.
Central to the home is the open plan family area of dining, family and a U-shaped kitchen. This is air-conditioned for year round comfort and spills out to the patio for casual dining and entertaining. For quiet time, relax in the separate living room where you can read or listen to music.
Designed with the family in mind, this home with a large block is perfect for entertaining with a choice of space, whether it is a family dinner or a more formal occasion.
This is only one of our many plans. If it is not quite right, it can be modified or you can choose another design!
CALL ME FOR SPECIAL PROMOTIONAL OFFER ON THIS PACKAGE!!!
Full Turnkey Package, including the following important standard features:
- Fixed price contract including earthworks to H class soil
- Full Council fees , insurances and statutory costs, are included
- Colorbond roof
- Wide choice of bricks available, with upgraded white mortar
- Render to the front façade and 1 metre side returns
- Modern kitchen including Stone benchtops,stainless steel European appliances
- Tiles and carpets throughout. Premium selection, plus tiled alfresco
- Premium split air-conditioning to Living room
- LED downlights throughout
- Security screens and roller blinds
- Ceiling fans with separate lights to all bedrooms and living areas
- Exposed aggregate driveway
- Landscaping, full turf to the front and back, fencing and garden
- Letterbox and clothesline with concrete pad underneath
- Termite treated house frame
- NBN ready – your new home will be set up for future connection
PLUS MUCH MUCH MORE!!! Just ask …
Griffin is only 24 kilometres from the Brisbane CBD with easy access to the Bruce Highway and Gateway for travel to the Sunshine Coast, Brisbane CBD, Gold Coast and the airport. It is well serviced with schools, shops and transport – buses and the newly opened Kippa-Ring train line. A small shopping centre has opened in Griffin or for a day’s shopping or to enjoy the coffee, dining and entertaining scene, it is only a short drive to Westfield North Lakes.