This house/land package (to be built) in the fast growing suburb of Mitchelton! Everything’s nearby – shopping, schools, public transport, restaurants, services and more, title now registered and ready to go! So investors and home occupiers look no further!
Don’t forget to ask about our Opulence Package Promotion for the month of November!
• 10km to CBD.
• Sought after inner northern location.
• Well established locality.
• Everything is here – shopping, schools, public transport, restaurants, services and more.
• Easy walk to nearby Oxford Park train station.
Included in this price Site Costs as well as:
- Stone Bench Tops throughout
- 900mm Kitchen Appliances
- 600 x 600 Rectified Porcelain Tiles to Entry, Living Room, Kitchen, En-suite and Bathrooms
- Downlights to living areas, Hallway and Kitchen
- Render to front facade, 1 metre return
Mitchelton Suburb profile
Located approximately 9km north-west of Brisbane’s CBD, Mitchelton is characterised by weatherboard homes built during the 1950s and 1960s.
The streetscaping of Blackwood Street has seen the area transformed into a small hub of cafes and restaurants catering to an influx of young families restoring or renovating older homes in the area.
Jan Power, famous for her farmers’ markets at New Farm, also hosts markets in the area on the first Sunday of each month.
Buyers are attracted by the suburb’s close proximity to the city, public transport services (regular bus services from Brookside Shopping Centre and local train station) and retail facilities.
These same attractions have led to increased activity around Mitchelton and sustained pressure to convert single unit dwellings to higher density housing.
The popularity of the area is also reflected in the price growth experienced over the last few years.
The suburb, which covers an area of 3.8sq km, offers many sporting facilities such as the West Mitchelton Rugby League club, squash courts, soccer club and bowling greens.
Schools in the area include Mitchelton State High School and State School, and Mt Maria College
Brookside Shopping Centre, which opened in 1971 and was one of the first retail shopping centres in Brisbane, offers residents a choice of two large supermarkets, Myer, Target and smaller retail chains.
Residents are also close to Arana Plaza in the neighbouring suburb of Arana Hills and within 15 minutes of larger complexes, including Stafford City Shopping Centre and Westfield Chermside, both with cinema and entertainment outlets.
The excellent facilities in the area and Mitchelton’s proximity to the city are expected to be the focus of its popularity with younger families and the basis for consistent growth in the future
- Your choice of colours and inclusions from our builder’s standard range
- Architectural vanity units, tapware and toilet suites
- Quality doors and door furniture
- Stainless steel dishwasher, oven, range hood and hotplates
- Tiles and carpet throughout
- Security screens to windows and doors
- Blinds to windows
- Ceiling fans to all bedrooms and living area
- Two up-and-down lights to front elevation
- Driveway and paths
- Turf, fencing and landscaping
- Letterbox, clothesline and concrete pad under clothesline
- Six year structural guarantee
- 12 month defects liability period
- Quality assurance in the construction
- warranties and certificates provided
CALL FOR HOUSE AND LAND PACKAGES TO SUIT YOUR BUDGET
$20,000 FIRST HOME BUYERS CONSTRUCTION BOOST AVAILABLE
IMAGES FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSES ONLY
PRICE SUBJECT TO SOIL TEST & SITE SURVEY