Inclusions: Standard or Upgrades – what is included in a turnkey build, and what will cost you more?
At OJ Pippin full turnkey means full turnkey – you pack up your belongings and move right in.
Our standard inclusions are your choice from our builders range of tiles, carpets, stone bench tops (for kitchen) laminates and paint colours etc along with
• Front landscaping,
• Concreting under line
• Ceiling fans to all bedrooms and living area
• Stainless steel dishwasher, oven, canopy rangehood and gas hotplates
• 6 year structural guarantee
• 12 month defects liability period
• Quality assurance in the construction
• Warranties and certificates provided – these are all included in your contract price, not extras added on.
Our showroom also has a range of upgrades available should you wish to choose from these.
Ask your builder what is included in the contract price before you sign and check that they are written into the contract specifications/inclusions because if they are not in the contract when you sign it then they are not included – and that’s when you begin to pay extra…….
Avoid a building nightmare: find out the 'hidden' costs before you start building
This report shows you how to avoid hidden costs when building