Are you considering splitting your block of land into two titles?
To perform a subdivision in Brisbane on a lot, you should firstly find out the key facts about the property (zoning, constraints and lot size)
Finding information about property subdivision
Brisbane City Council’s Definition of Sub Division
- creating two lots from one existing house lot
- creating a number of lots from one larger parcel
- rearranging the boundaries of a lot, without creating a new lot
- creating a community title scheme
- creating a ‘volumetric subdivision’ (using space above or below the land)
- subdivision by lease exceeding 10 years
There is a lot of processes that need to be compliant with the Subdivision Code the good news is OJ Pippin homes have all the resources to offer Expert help and can save you time and make the subdivision process a lot easier for you. We will engage a surveyor to design your subdivision so it complies with the relevant Code criteria. Our Surveyors are familiar with the Subdivision Code (PDF – 905kb) and Council’s Subdivision and Development Guidelines (which provide guidance on how to interpret and meet the requirements of the Subdivision Code and other relevant Codes). We will also enrage a town planning consultant to help you prepare your planning application. A town planner will make sure that all relevant Codes are considered, such as the Services, Works and Infrastructure Code and the Transport, Access, Parking and Servicing Code.